Custom Uniform Design and Consultation
If you’re a business where one size definitely does not fit all, here’s your chance to show the world. Unforgettable first impressions start with the right uniforms, and you can choose from:
- Complete custom packages – when you want to weave your brand story into every uniform, customising gives you design freedom. From custom fabrics to designing bespoke brand pieces, the little details like coloured buttons, where you place the logo, an on-brand colour trim… they’re what create a uniform your people are proud to wear.
- Specialised Uniform consultation – we build your brand uniform from our existing range, curating the right pieces with the little touches that make it your own. We know there is no one way of doing things which is why we offer our expert advice to ensure not only your uniform launch and roll out are a success, but the right support and processes are in place.
The Custom Uniform Journey
When we start talking about what you need from your uniforms, we’ll cover a lot of ground. Usually? There’s lot of questions, ideas and lightbulb moments about your brand. Here’s a few things we want to know:
- How do you want your brand to make people feel?
- How do your staff feel about their uniforms now?
- What are the typical conditions and climates your people work in?
- How are you different from your competitors?
Yes, it gets deep fast. When we’ve nailed down your needs, we step into fabric and design choices.
Meet Your In-House Design Team
Our inhouse designers live and breathe uniforms — and they jump at the chance to do something different to other brands. They get up close and personal with your brand and your people to create a custom uniform worthy of your values and aspirations.
We’re well known for our contemporary uniform designs across healthcare, retail, corporate, hospitality and automotive clients — our team builds your uniform package to meet your specs, budget and timeframes.
We can help:
- Design an entire range
- Curate a range from existing designs, fabrics and styles
- Became an extension of your executive team working in partnership with HR, marketing, procurement and key decision-makers
- Coordinate accessories to complement your uniform range
- Rollout your updated brand beyond uniforms.
How the TIG Uniform Design Process Works
Are our custom uniform designs about more than just pretty colours? Yes.
Uniform design is a fine art you might not notice until you need it. Because great uniforms blend into a brand experience.
The result is a flattering, wearable uniform range reflecting your brand decor and logo. And we can help mix and match off-the-shelf solutions with custom choices for a perfect uniform package.
Fabric To Fall In Love With
Once our designers have their heads into your uniform brief, the fabric choices start. We can source any fabric in the world from leading fabric mills and factories. Our standards are high to ensure quality garments, and so are our expectations of sustainable supply chains.
Every month our inhouse designers receive a (very exciting) package of new fabric samples from our Australian and offshore manufacturers. New textures, aesthetics and technologies are at our fingertips for your workwear.
We know what your people need:
- Healthcare uniforms need a higher polyester mix shirt fabric for easy care and frequent washing
- Construction uniforms need durable material that breathes in the heat of the site
- Athletes need moisture-wicking for all day cool.
We recommend the fabric to suit your people, your brand and your budget.